Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 08:41:55 UTC

Contribute the Customized Phonetic Filter to Apache Solr

Hi,

We created the new phonetic filter, It is working great on our products,
mostly of our suppliers are Indian, it is quite helpful for us to provide
the exact result e.g.

1) rikshaw, still able to find the suppliers of rickshaw
2) telefone, still able to find the suppliers of telephone

We also analyzed our search satisfaction feedback, it improved by 13% (54%
-> 67%) just after implementing the same.

And we want to contribute the same to solr, So how could I do it.

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: Contribute the Customized Phonetic Filter to Apache Solr

Posted by davidphilip cherian <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aman,

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute

HTH