Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ana Llorente <so...@aragon.es> on 2006/08/22 13:13:21 UTC

Transfer encoding

Hello, I developing a web service using axis. This web Service is called
from a Power Builder Software and there are problems because of the
Chunked Transfer encoding. I´ve tried to disable this kind of transfer
encoding and change the HTTP version from 1.1 to HTTP 1.0:

             MessageContext context = MessageContext.getCurrentContext();

context.setProperty("HTTP_PROTOCOL_VERSION",org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPConstants.HEADER_PROTOCOL_10);

However when the message arrives to Power Builder, the HHTP version is 1.1.

Please, i need help for disable the Chunked Transfer or change the HTTP
version to HTTP/1.0.

Thanks

Ana