Posted to users@camel.apache.org by MichaelAtSAG <me...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/12 18:59:27 UTC

Tool for creating Camel components

I have familiar with the Fuse IDE to create routes in Camel context files.
Yet does this tool include the ability to create Camel components? If not,
what is suggested? Perhaps something in SpringSource Tool Suite to create
and define the spring-components?

Re: Tool for creating Camel components

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
I use camel-archetype-component from
http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-archetypes.html
Usually it is a good starting point.

Bilgin

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM, MichaelAtSAG <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have familiar with the Fuse IDE to create routes in Camel context files.
> Yet does this tool include the ability to create Camel components? If not,
> what is suggested? Perhaps something in SpringSource Tool Suite to create
> and define the spring-components?

Yes you can create a new component or data formats.

File -> New Fuse Project

And then select the camel-archetype-component, or camel-archetype-dataformat
The wizard allows you to give the component / data format a name

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com