Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ADong <gz...@hotmail.com> on 2005/01/06 02:22:22 UTC

Could you tell me how the compatibility of Tapestry and webLogic is?

Hi,everyone:
   Our website will be published in several days. We choose webLogic as web
container. Could you tell me how the compatibility of Tapestry and webLogic is?
   Thank you very much.

                                                            ADong

Re: Could you tell me how the compatibility of Tapestry and webLogic is?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'm not aware of any problems.  TheServerSide.com runs on top of WebLogic 8.1.

Are you running clustered?

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 01:22:22 +0000 (UTC), ADong <gz...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,everyone:
>    Our website will be published in several days. We choose webLogic as web
> container. Could you tell me how the compatibility of Tapestry and webLogic is?
>    Thank you very much.
>
>                                                             ADong

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry