Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/10/07 19:19:48 UTC

Presenting Empire-db at the ApacheCon US 2008

Hi,

this is a call for presenters for Fast Feather Track at ApacheCon US
2008 in New Orleans.

You may already know the new "Fast Feather Track" which was held for the
first time at ApacheCon Europe 2007. Fast Feather track presentations
are 10-15 minute presentations about a specific project or topic. The
focus is on Apache Incubator and Apache Labs projects.

We would very much like to have a presentation about Empire-db at the
Fast Feather Track, and would like to invite someone from the team to
submit a presentation proposal!

You'll need to send

* a title
* a brief description of what you want to talk about (remember that the
talk is only 15 minutes long - five sentences is probably plenty),
* and a short bio (if you're already speaking at ApacheCon, you can skip
this step).

to mailto:fastfeather-2008-us@apachecon.com list.

What do you get out of it? If you send in your details really soon (in
the next 24h), we'll do our best to make sure they appear in the program
- and we'll be able to make sure that your talk gets printed nicely on
the schedule at the conference. You'll also get bragging rights, kudos
and karma - and you might even pick up a few new groupie^Wcommitters.

ApacheCon New Orleans - are you ready, for just about anything?

Craig & Carsten, your Fast Feather Crew

(NB Speaking in the Fast Feather Track does not entitle you to the full
range of speaker perks - you'll get a shiny badge, and your bio in the
program, but you won't get your travel, room or registration comped.
Doesn't make it any less fun though, we promise!)
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Presenting Empire-db at the ApacheCon US 2008

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Martijn,

in this case: yes.

I have already had a look at apachecon.com but found nothing about the upcoming apache con europe at first.
Now that you mentioned it, I tried harder and found the page.
Thanks a lot.
I guess we'll better start peparing for Amsterdam then.

Rainer

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think you misunderstood me: the CfP for ApacheCon EU ends October 24.

apachecon dates and other things can be found at http://apachecon.com

Martijn

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Martijn,
>
> looks like you misunderstood me.
> We would love to, but unfortuately we cannot make it this time.
>
> But do you have any knowledge about whether, when and where the next Apache Con Europe is taking place?
> We'll surely be attending that one.
>
> Regards
> Rainer
>
> Martijn Dashorst wrote:
>> Be quick: deadline for CfP is at October 24th!
>>
>> Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released

Re: Presenting Empire-db at the ApacheCon US 2008

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Martijn,

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.