Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Prabakaran Krishnan <pr...@yahoo.in> on 2012/12/20 08:16:54 UTC

insert and update

 Hi
 How to insert and update datin hadoop? Could you please explain me...

Thanks
 Prabakara Krishnan

Re: insert and update

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Correctly said by Nitin. What exactly do you want us to explain?

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634
https://mtariq.jux.com/

Re: insert and update

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: insert and update

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: insert and update

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hadoop is composed of two things ...one is file system mainly hdfs and
another is data processing framework (MapReduce)

Before you go to Big Data, first read about what is hadoop and what are its
usecases

then get into some basic hadoop training and worry later how things work

Re: Hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.