Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Filip Jareš <ja...@m-atelier.cz> on 2010/12/10 14:04:12 UTC

HSLF: Can TextRun contain multiple RichTextRuns, each with different parameter?

Hello,

I would like to ask the same question as my predecessor two years ago.
Using POI-HSLF, can I create TextCell (TextBox) containing multiple
RichTextRuns, each with different font and / or style (normal, bold, italic)?

I was not successfull when trying to make it work (poi-scratchpad 3.7).

This post states that back in 2008 this was not possible:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-user/200809.mbox/%3C48DBC03F.50501@dinom.ru%3E
Has anything changed?

Thank you very much for your answer,

Filip Jares.