Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/28 14:32:42 UTC

Contributor role request

Hello, community!

I'd like to contribute to Apache Calcite. I've created the ticket [1] and
already have a patch for it, but can't assign the ticket to myself.
Could you please add me to the contributor role? My JIRA account is
alex_pl.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4906

Re: Contributor role request

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.