Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/10/17 21:00:42 UTC

Re: Messages not accepted by WSN Consumer

Can you send us the files that you changed? Or the new code, if you only
changed Java? I will try to recreate your steps and see what happens. Make
sure you document *every* file change.  :)

Dan

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:8081/ossj-

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:e80685de-459f-c18d-

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://127.0.0.1:8080/ossj-

xmlns:muse-wsa="http://ws.apache.org/muse/addressing">MuseResource-1</muse-

xmlns:tns="http://org.ossj/tck/wsn/testproducer">tns:MyTopic</wsnt:Topic>

xmlns:fm="http://java.sun.com/products/oss/xml/QualityOfService/FM/Monitor"

xmlns:measurement="http://java.sun.com/products/oss/xml/QualityOfService/PM/Measurement"

xmlns:threshold="http://java.sun.com/products/oss/xml/QualityOfService/PM/Threshold"

> xmlns:tt="http://java.sun.com/products/oss/xml/TroubleTicket"
>                         xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.
> com/products/oss/xml/TroubleTicket/XmlTroubleTicketSchema.xsd">
>                         <tt:event>

<co:applicationDN>System/RI/ApplicationType/TroubleTicket/Application/1-0;

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
I have not gotten to it yet - I was tied up most of the day before getting
your email and spent the rest of it catching up with email and internal
support requests. I will look at it today.

Dan

Posted by Gero Vermaas <gv...@xebia.com>.
Thanks fore the effort Daniel, I got it to work now. Using the XmlUtils
class to load the XML and moving the xml file to services/muse was
already enough to get it to work (i'll look into the XML compliance also).

Gero

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Gero Vermaas <gv...@xebia.com>.