Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hong Gia Dinh <hg...@sdcgrp.com> on 2002/12/18 09:48:45 UTC

connect to the ejb

Hi all

i am trying to run a Cocoon application in JBoss 3.04. I deployed my
application : sample.war in the Tomcat/webapps directory
and run , it runs well alone.
now i want to connect to ejb beans deployed in the
JBoss/server/default/deploy : beans.jar
in my xsp's i tried to connect to these beans but it doesn't work!!

because Cocooon itself is a servlet so i write code like a servlet
connecting to beans!
it did not work! now i am wondering if i have to declare these beans in
sitemap or web.xml or cocoon.xconf? and how???

can somebody show me?
Thanks
GD