Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "[m] zentrale | alex jaus" <al...@m-zentrale.de> on 2002/08/12 10:26:42 UTC

emedding flash

hello,

we have got a problem with embedding an .swf-flash in xsl. has anyone a
whole definition what to write in the xsl and xml?

thank you

alex

[m]zentrale gbr  | christophstr. 38
                 | 70180 stuttgart
                 | fon: 0711-2181675
                 | fax: 0711-2181676
                 | alex@m-zentrale.de
                 | www.m-zentrale.de
[m]newsletter:
http://www.m-zentrale.de/cms/kontakt/newsletter
[m]projekte:
http://www.m-zentrale.de/cms/projekte/00
[m]kundenliste:
http://www.m-zentrale.de/cms/agentur/04

Re: emedding flash

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
[m] zentrale | alex jaus wrote:

> we have got a problem with embedding an .swf-flash in xsl. has anyone a
> whole definition what to write in the xsl and xml?

Probably fo:external-graphic object could be used for referencing flash file
and for embedding flash file must be well-formed xml file, I'm not sure
whether it xml-based format or not.
Another (more serious) problem is flash support in formatting processor. What
are you think formatting result is supposed to be? pdf with flash :) I believe
the only reasonable output could be html + flash, in which case you don't need
fop, use fo2html transformation.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel