Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by LEBRETON Philippe <ph...@cti-paysloire.cnamts.fr> on 2002/12/02 11:09:46 UTC

Re: with Cocoon 2.0.3 does'nt work

Christian Haul wrote:

> On 29.Nov.2002 -- 01:50 PM, LEBRETON Philippe wrote:
> > With cocoon 2.0.2, i use <include-expr> to include string with XML data
> > in my XML:
> > <util:include-expr><util:expr>SortieXML</util:expr></util:include-expr>
> > and it work.
>
> Although the error message does not fit the diagnosis, please add
> <xsp:expr/> around SortieXML.

Ok i add <xsp:expr>like this :
<util:include-expr>
           <util:expr>
            <xsp:expr>
             SortieXML
            </xsp:expr>
           </util:expr>
          </util:include-expr>

and it does'nt work

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
LEBRETON Philippe wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>LEBRETON Philippe wrote:

>>>I try tis two method and i have the same problem.
>>>I think it is a bug
>>>

>>Is the content of "SortieXML" a syntactically correct XML document ?
>>

>No, my XML data string content data without root element.

So that's why this doesn't work !

If "SortieXML" is a text-only string (no XML markup), then simply use
  <xsp:expr>SortieXML</xsp:expr>
to output the value of the "SortieXML" string as text in the document
produced by the XSP.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Sylvain

Re: with Cocoon 2.0.3 does'nt work

Posted by LEBRETON Philippe <ph...@cti-paysloire.cnamts.fr>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> LEBRETON Philippe wrote:
>
> >Ludovic de Beaurepaire wrote:
> >

> >>Hi Philippe,
> >>
> >>- try to have your 3 tags on one line only (!)
> >>- or insert the java generated code directly :
> >>     XSPUtil.includeString(SortieXML,this.manager, this.contentHandler);
> >>

> >I try tis two method and i have the same problem.
> >I think it is a bug
> >

> Is the content of "SortieXML" a syntactically correct XML document ?

No, my XML data string content data without root element.
thanks

Philippe

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Posted by LEBRETON Philippe <ph...@cti-paysloire.cnamts.fr>.