Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org> on 2016/06/30 09:32:48 UTC

Re: Elastic Search Storage for Zeppelin Notebooks

Hi Ashish,

As far as I understood, you are working on multiple things one being
NotebookRepo implementation backed by Elasticsearch.
That sounds great, and I would be happy to assist you with it and help by
reviewing ideas\code as soon as you are ready to share those with the
community here!

Good place to start is - to create a separate JIRA issues for each of the
changes you want to submit, attaching mocks\design idea before actual
implementation. It's a good place to have technical discussion as well.

From there please just submit at PR from you repo\branch, following
project's contribution instructions [1].
Feel free to \cc people in PR comments, so they get notified as soon as you
think the code is ready for review (i.e my GH id is @bzz)

We are always happy to bring new contributions to the project!

 1. https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

--
Alex

Posted by ashish rawat <dc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alexandra and Andrea.

I will create a Jira and start an initial discussion. Thanks for all the
help.

Regards,
Ashish