Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Raj hadoop <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/30 10:49:18 UTC

delete duplicate records in Hive table

Hi,

Can someone help me how to delete duplicate records in Hive table,

I know that delete and update are not supported by hive but still,

if some know's some alternative can help me in this

Thanks,
Raj.

Re: delete duplicate records in Hive table

Posted by Raj hadoop <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nitin,

Thanks a ton for quick response,

Could you please share if any sql syntax for this

Thanks,
Raj.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--