Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Andy Christianson <ai...@protonmail.com> on 2018/05/22 16:06:50 UTC

minificpp AppVeyor

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.

Re: minificpp AppVeyor

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
It is configured in a similar manner as Travis via an appveyor.yml.  We
could stub out this config and just have it exit successfully.

Reference available at https://www.appveyor.com/docs/build-configuration/.

I created an issue to get this done:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-507

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 11:03 AM, Andy Christianson <aichrist@protonmail.com

Re: minificpp AppVeyor

Posted by Andy Christianson <ai...@protonmail.com>.

​Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.​

Re: minificpp AppVeyor

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
None here.  I think it was initially added by accident when we were
initializing both MiNiFi Java and C++.  There have been some requests for
Windows specific functionality that would have that come in handy.  To
avoid the churn for ASF Infra, we could potentially set it up so that it is
a no-op should we need it later.  Either way, no strong preferences.

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 12:06 PM, Andy Christianson <aichrist@protonmail.com