Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ayesha Dissanayaka <ay...@wso2.com> on 2014/06/01 15:18:47 UTC

Cartridge Store for Apache Straos - Initial remote store components

Hi,

We have been working on developing Apache Stratos Cartridge asset type on
top of wso2es.

Few screen-shots of initial Cartridge store-back office is as below.

[Figure01: Cartrige Submitting]

​Cartridges can be submitted using above Cartridge store-back office form.
Once cartridges are submitted, provider and authorized parties can edit
those cartridges and manage their lifecycles using UIs shown below.

[image: Inline image 1]
[Figure02: List of Submitted Cartridges]

​[Figure03: Overview of Selected Cartridge]

[image: Inline image 2]
​[Figure04: Life-cycle management]

Once the cartridge is accepted and published it can be accessed from
Cartridge store-front office.

[image: Inline image 3]
​[Figure05: Apache Stratos Cartridge store front office]

Cartridge Store Asset module components for wso2es can be found at below
link[01] along with installation guidelines. And apache stratos cartridge
store configured on wso2es at below link[02]. Please consider that there
are upcoming improvements for this Apache Stratos cartridge store.

[01] https://github.com/stratos-cartridge-store/cartridge-store-asset-type
[02] https://github.com/stratos-cartridge-store/wso2es-with-cartridge-store

Thank you.
--
*Ayesha Dissanayaka*
Software Engineer,

Re: Cartridge Store for Apache Straos - Initial remote store components

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Hi Isuru,

This is not a Image, Devops needs to create their base cartridge based on
their preference. This tar.gz contains files that necessary to deploy php
cartridge on top of base cartridge(In our initial method this would be
puppet module files)

ex:

modules/nodejs/manifests/init.pp

So AFAIK there won't be a problem on IaaS supportability.

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware