Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 21:03:33 UTC

how to build a distro?

Hi guys,

buildr TEST=no ode:package

builds the code, and I can successfully deploy the ode.war
(ode-axis2-war-2.0-beta2.war)

What builds the distro? More specifically the distro has the sql
directory with scripts for derby, mysql and oracle. I'm wondering where
they came from.

Thx,

--Kurt

Re: how to build a distro?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alex Boisvert wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> buildr TEST=no ode:package
>>>
>>> builds the code, and I can successfully deploy the ode.war
>>> (ode-axis2-war-2.0-beta2.war)
>>>
>>> What builds the distro? More specifically the distro has the sql
>>> directory
>>> with scripts for derby, mysql and oracle. I'm wondering where they came
>>> from.
>>>

>> buildr apache-ode:distro:package
>>
>> (see details in the Buildfile)
>>
>> alex
>>

> Great thx Alex,
>
> Yeah I opened that up, but since I'm still green to buildr it was a bit of
> information overload. Is there a target I can run to get a list of targets?

Yes, it can be intimidating at first...

buildr -D will give you a list of targets.

(and buildr -h will give you general usage options for Buildr ;)

alex

Re: how to build a distro?

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: how to build a distro?