Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prateek Jain J <pr...@ericsson.com> on 2018/07/09 10:56:23 UTC

cmd to enable debug logs

Hi All,

What's the command (from CLI) to enable debug logs for a core in solr? To be precise, I am using solr 4.8.1. I looked into admin guide and it talks about how to do it from UI but nothing from CLI perspective.  Any help pointers will be of help.

Note: I can't update solrconfig.xml.

Regards,
Prateek Jain

RE: cmd to enable debug logs

Posted by Prateek Jain J <pr...@ericsson.com>.
Thanks Rahul.

Regards,
Prateek Jain
Team: Totoro
Use -v option in the bin/solr start command.

Regards,
Rahul Chhiber

RE: cmd to enable debug logs

Posted by Rahul Chhiber <ra...@cumulus-systems.com>.