Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2005/03/28 22:10:03 UTC

JDO 2.0 API project checked in

Javadogs,

I've just checked in the JDO 2.0 API project into Apache. You can now
check out and build the jdo.jar for 2.0. Take a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo for instructions on how to access the
repository.

Thanks to Michael Bouschen for his invaluable assistance on the
repository and maven.

If you have any issues, bugs, or comments, please post them on the
Apache JDO JIRA. If you don't know how to use the JIRA, you can send
them to the jdo-dev alias. This is a first checkin, so I don't expect
everything to be perfect. But I hope it's close.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: JDO 2.0 API project checked in

Posted by Craig Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks. Let me know what else you find to complain about. ;-)

Craig

Posted by Craig Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Matthew,

Posted by "Matthew T. Adams" <ma...@xcalia.com>.