Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa> on 2019/07/09 13:40:18 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Need help with Mifos project

Hello Davit

I have added the mail list that deals with the backend of the system (Apache Fineract) where you can ask whatever you will have about the platform.

The source codes are available at https://github.com/apache/fineract and there are instructions on how to build it after you have edited.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards

> On July 9, 2019 at 6:52 PM DAVIT YEDIGARYAN <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Dear Sir/Madam
>
>     My name is Davit.
>
>     I am trying to run and debug Mifos project.
>
>     I successfully setup the project in my local machine.
>
>     I see html and I can modify it.
>
>     I cannot find the backend code to modify.
>
>     Please let me know how do I modify the backend (java) code?
>
>     Project: mifosplatform-18.03.01.RELEASE
>
>     We download it from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/files/Mifos%20X/ https://www.google.com/url?q=https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/files/Mifos%2520X/&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1562762916246000&usg=AFQjCNHoGv9DN0i4DojR3ePaj9q0KzuC2g
>
>     I look forward to hearing from you.
>
>     Best Regards,
>     Davit
>     Mifos-developer mailing list
>     mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
>     Unsubscribe or change settings at:

Mexina Daniel

Singo Africa Limited

Mbezi Beach "B"  | Mwai Kibaki Road | 6 Wasafi Str.
P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es salaam

+255 71 211 0791 | +255 22 261 8511

amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz/  | singo.africa https://singo.africa