Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2011/09/13 06:58:50 UTC

OFBTECH wiki generated pages are missing

Hi all,

We seem to have a recurrence of the problem with generated HTML pages from
Confluence, much like this one we had earlier:
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Wiki-Page-Missing-td3461022.html .

All pages under https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBTECH/ seem to be broken at the
moment.  Try the child links from this page. In contrast,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Home is working fine.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Re: OFBTECH wiki generated pages are missing

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the problem is find all the ones not linked currently
I have found most of mine but i am sure there are others.
I am putting them in a sub-folder "unprocessed" till I have time to work
on them.
So I would suggest that the same be done in the SVN, then as people have
time to work on them they can put them in the proper place.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/14/2011 1:41 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Glad you can use it.
you will notice that file already has anchors, so yoiu can reference to
a fixed anchor instead of the variable ones.
You have to add the header back in to use openoffice to edit the current
dockbook files, but once done and you reset each title, it will
generated and anchor. Lot better than doing it by hand.

Sam Hamilton sent the following on 9/13/2011 10:45 PM:

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

From: "Paul Foxworthy" <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>