Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> on 2018/02/08 06:59:51 UTC

Adding a component

Hi,

Using flex:

We used to add

xmlns:components="com.shm.components.*"

in top component (i.e View or Title Window) and add it as a subpart of
current content this  way:

<components:IFrame cornerRadius="10"  verticalCenter="2"  id="iFrame"
width="989" height="632" y="2" top="18"

                       x="2"  visible="true"/>

IFrame is a component that is created separately, and I am using/calling it
in another mxml file.

How can we do it using apache royale?

Regards,

Alina