Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Foo JH <jh...@extracktor.com> on 2008/05/14 05:24:21 UTC

Is Lucene.Net 2.1 official?

I notice that there is a 2.1 source code, but the web site
http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/ does not mention it in the News
section. There is however documentation on 2.1

Is the News section outdated, or are we looking at some form of beta
release for 2.1?

Re: Is Lucene.Net 2.1 official?

Posted by Foo JH <jh...@extracktor.com>.
Thank Digy. I think it's comforting news.

RE: Is Lucene.Net 2.1 official?

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
Good news.

DIGY