Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 22:56:19 UTC

Blog: Intellij support

Noticed the Intellij Blog post on TomEE support figured we should feature it.  Entry queued up for tomorrow to give at least a little time for review:

  https://blogs.apache.org/preview/openejb/?previewEntry=intellij_idea_12_eap_available

Note the bad formatting is the preview script -- needs to be fixed.

Comments, edits, and "stop the presses" welcome :)

-David

Re: Blog: Intellij support

Posted by Vishwanath Krishnamurthi <to...@gmail.com>.
Nice and crisp ! Just noticed a typo - *they're* to be changed to *their*
(I don't have the credentials to edit, so couldn't edit)

-Vishwa

Re: Blog: Intellij support

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.