Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Arun Pattappan <ap...@orangescape.com> on 2004/10/26 22:53:16 UTC

Support for transactions while using JMS

I am basically using JMS as my transport mechanism.

As per my understanding, even with axis 1.2 RC1, I am unable to find support
for JMS transactions.  Can anyone help me out in knowing how and when are we
planning to get this.

Regards,

Arun Pattappan

Orange Scape Technologies.

RE: Support for transactions while using JMS

Posted by Arun Pattappan <ap...@orangescape.com>.
Thanks for the response.

Yes I am looking for queued transaction model. I do need that in a NON
managed environment.

Also the Axis JMS-Connector architecture creates the jms session and
connections (in non transactional mode), even in Managed environment
changing the deployment params would not suffice.

--Arun

  _____