Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org> on 2012/12/01 02:32:55 UTC

Re: New: MyFaces as default JSF on JBoss AS

Excellent piece of news!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

DeveloperWorks Contributing Author
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/hazem/entry/ibm_developerworks_contributing_author?lang=en_us

An Apache committer, IBMer, and a technical speaker

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hazems