Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/07/19 01:15:21 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hive 3.1.0 Release Candidate 0

Apache Hive 3.1.0 Release Candidate 0 is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~vgarg/apache-hive-3.1.0-rc-0

Maven artifacts are available here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-1089/

Source tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/tree/release-3.1.0-rc0

Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks.

Posted by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks for checking Ashutosh. HIVE-20227 has a patch uploaded for this. I’ll create new RC and send another email soon.

Vineet

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.