Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Rossmy, Tilman" <Ti...@logicacmg.com> on 2004/07/16 16:18:26 UTC

getting rid of the ns1 namespacePrefix in SOAPHeaders?

Hi all!
Somehow I need to use my own namespacePrefix in a SOAPHeaderElement.
Anyway, I spent a couple of hours trying everything I found in the net, but
at some point of the request axis changes the prefix back to ns1:
So, anybody knows how to change this behaviour (or even the axis class where
the substitution takes place) ?
Cheers from Munich
Tilman