Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/30 03:04:12 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
> we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
> significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
> the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
> Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
> process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
> ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
> the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
> described in [1].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Graduation community vote passed with 9 +1 from , which from those 7
are binding :

Davanum Srinivas,
Bryant Luk
Luciano Resende,
Raymond Feng,
Nicholas Gallardo,
Michael Elman
Jesse Ramos
Ciprian Mocanu (non-binding),
Michael Bruggaman (non-binding)

I'll check the status of the resolution and continue the process on the IPMC.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did we ever bring the vote to IPMC?
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Not yet,we have to finish name search JIRA before we can bring a vote to IPMC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-11

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,