Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/04 17:18:42 UTC

Hadoop Summit EU 2017

The DataWorks Summit EU 2017 (including Hadoop Summit) is going to be in Munich April 5-6 2017.  I’ve pasted the text from the CFP below.

Would you like to share your knowledge with the best and brightest in the data community? If so, we encourage you to submit an abstract for DataWorks Summit with Hadoop Summit being held on April 5-6, 2017 at The ICM – International Congress Center Munich.

DataWorks Summit with Hadoop Summit is the premier event for business and technical audiences who want to learn how data is transforming business and the underlying technologies that are driving that change.

Our 2017 tracks include:
·         Applications
·         Enterprise Adoption
·         Data Processing & Warehousing
·         Apache Hadoop Core Internals
·         Governance & Security
·         IoT & Streaming
·         Cloud & Operations
·         Apache Spark & Data Science
For questions or additional information, please contact Joshua Woodward.

Deadline: Friday, November 11, 2017.
Submission Link: http://dataworkssummit.com/munich-2017/abstracts/submit-abstract/

Alan.

Re: Hadoop Summit EU 2017

Posted by ooibc <oo...@comp.nus.edu.sg>.
Thanks.

We will submit one on DLaaS, which will be released in the next version.

Related ppt can be found on
http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~ooibc/singadlaas.pptx