Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by mick <mg...@redhat.com> on 2011/04/28 20:28:59 UTC

[cpp] Any love for Boost 1.32?

There are several places in the cpp code where, long ago, I put in some
ifdefs to make things work for systems that had Boost 1.32.0 or earlier.

I don't remember all the issues now, but one major issue that I do
recall (because it is burned into my soul as though by a flaming brand)
is that Boost 1.32.0 and earlier had some significant issues with
options handling.

I will soon no longer need those bits of code in my distro any more.
BUT -- does anybody else still need them?  Does anybody else still need
Boost 1.32.0 compatibility?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: [cpp] Any love for Boost 1.32?

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.