Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Matias Silva <MS...@specificmedia.com> on 2010/07/19 20:19:26 UTC

Hive Returns Empty Results

Hi Everyone, my hive interactive shell query returns with empty results when there should be some results.  I noticed this from time
to time.  Has this happened to anybody? and if so what can I do to resolve it assuming that you have resolved the
issue.

I'm using hadoop-hive-0.4.1+14.5-1

Thanks for your time and knowledge.

Best,
Matt

Re: Hive Returns Empty Results

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
On Jul 19, 2010, at 11:19 AM, Matias Silva wrote:

> Hi Everyone, my hive interactive shell query returns with empty
> results when there should be some results.  I noticed this from time
> to time.  Has this happened to anybody? and if so what can I do to
> resolve it assuming that you have resolved the
> issue.

General is for announcements that cross all of the sub-projects.
Please move this over to hive-user@hadoop.apache.org

Thanks,
    Owen