Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Bhavana Bajaj <bh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/27 09:29:41 UTC

Question related to Authorization

Dear All

I am very new to Web Services. Could you please put some light on following
questions:

1. Why is Authorization required for Webservices.
2. What are the possible solutions for this. Are there any ready made
softwares available to check the authorization on the webservices.
3. Could you please refer to any literature which could be of some help to
me.

I would really appreciate any kind of help.

Regards.
Bhavana