Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by sateesh <kl...@123india.com> on 2001/03/07 16:02:47 UTC

Hi Problems in including the mod_jk.conf-auto File ????

  Hi, I am new to Cocoon and just started Installing it.

   Every thing went well except the inclusion of the mod_jk.conf-auto file.
 I am trying to install it on an NT Machine and i have Apache web server
and tomcat .

        I have modified the "mod_jk.conf-auto" file which is there in the
conf directory of TOMCAT_HOME(which is the root for my Tomcat).and renamed
that one as  mod_jk1.conf-auto which contains the added piece of code
mentioned in the installation readme.

   Now i need to place this in the "httpd.conf" file . I just added the
statement

  include
"D:/AdvJava/XML/ApacheXML/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1/conf/mod_jk1.conf-auto"

  But when I try to start the apache server it's giving the error

 >>>  Unable to Load  D:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/module/mod_jk.dll"  in to Server

 It's unable to locate the file mod_jk1.conf-auto.

Thanks in advance.....

Sateesh