Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/16 20:03:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.18.0 Released

I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.18.0

Downloads are now available at:

https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/

For a complete list of updates:

https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.18.0

On this release we are launching:

- Dual Mirror on Disaster Recovery through AMQP Broker Connections.
- Load Balancing based on Data
- Experimental addition of Zookeeper to maintain Replica Quorum. (It's
in fairly good state, but we would prefer to call it experimental at
this point). We are looking for feedback on its usage.

This is a significant release, with tons of bug fixes, enhancements
and other features.

Thank you to all the contributions to this release

--
Clebert Suconic