Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 16:32:52 UTC

Bug with picking non-android platform first

Not sure if this is a bug or if it is expected.

I've got a project with just iOS support. When I run ripple emulate, I get
an error in the display:

Error: static() root path required
    at Function.static
(/usr/local/lib/node_modules/ripple-emulator/node_modules/express/node_modules/connect/lib/middleware/static.js:49:20)
    at Object.handle

I noticed the device defaulted to Nexus 4. When I switched to an iOS
device, it worked fine, and when I restarted Ripple it remembered my
selection.

So I guess the question is, should ripple have been smart enough to
recognize I was doing iOS and defaulted to an iOS device? If so, I can file
a bug report for it. (Although it is really easy to work around, I worry
about what people may think if they don't know.)

Raymond Camden, Adobe Developer Evangelist

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: cfjedimaster

Re: Bug with picking non-android platform first

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.
Created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIPPLE-50

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Ah. Seems like one, then!

--
Brent Lintner

Re: Bug with picking non-android platform first

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey Raymond,

--