Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by satar <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/17 02:23:48 UTC

Re: Update separate current select panel from AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior of inmethod DataGrid

Sorry, I should have explored deeper into the user list on this one. It was
basically already answered before in thread:
http://www.nabble.com/AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior-and-Panels-td24301204.html#a24301204

I simply changed the scope of my timer to be the whole page beings that is
all it has on it and this worked perfectly! Man I LOVE Wicket... I can do
very powerful things already and I am basically a newbie!