Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/10/26 15:55:43 UTC

[VOTE] Luciano Resende for committer

I would like to nominate Luciano as a committer on Tuscany.

He has been helping with DAS for several months, recently managing
the release of M2 (which is no mean feat when done through patches).
He has been active on the mailing list and has some interesting
proposals for integrating DAS with SCA.

Here's my +1

--
Jeremy

Re: [VOTE] Luciano Resende for committer

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.
Ah, my mistake, was not sure when it became official

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

   ...ant

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
+1 .. from my heart :)

- Venkat

Re: Build error

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.
not building mine too :s

Adriano Crestani

Re: Build error

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk>.

Re: Build error

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk>.

Re: Build error

Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.

Build error

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
+1

On 28/10/06, Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 from me
>
> On 10/28/06, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you all for your support and trust ... I appreciate that...
> >
> > On 10/27/06, Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > +1

> > > --
> > > J. Daniel Kulp
> > > Principal Engineer
> > > IONA
> > > P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194   F:781-902-8001
> > > daniel.kulp@iona.com

Pete

Re: [VOTE] Luciano Resende for committer

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
+1

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me. Welcome on board.

Raymond

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Rick <cr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
+1

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1, I am newbie in this project, but he has helped a lot so far ; ). Thanks
Luciano!

Adriano Crestani

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
+1 from me.