Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeff Schneller <je...@mootus.com> on 2013/07/14 06:12:31 UTC

Mutliple forms - single login popup

Using 1.5.x.

I have multiple forms (minimum of 2 but could be any number) on my page being put on the page as a ListView.  Each form has its own model and 2 buttons within it that perform some action on its model.  Similar to the facebook newsfeed where each news article has its own like and comment button.  I have a login form on the page being shown as a jquery modal window.

My requirement is that the user must be logged in before either button click is processed.  I have code that works but only for one form.

I want the button click to perform the business logic when user is logged in and if not logged in - show a modal login form, after successful login then perform the business logic.

What is the best/easiest way to do this?

Jeff Schneller
Co-Founder/CTO, Mootus (http://www.mootus.com)
jeff@mootus.com (mailto:adam@mootus.com)
M: 1-617-851-0200
Skype: jeff.schneller

LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffschneller) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/Mootusco) | Website (http://www.mootus.com/)

Re: Mutliple forms - single login popup

Posted by Marios Skounakis <ms...@gmail.com>.
Jeff,

What you should do is set the close/submit callback of the jquery login
popup before it's shown. This assumes that you show it using an ajax call
and not direct javascript. You should set the close callback to execute the
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior linked with the particular form that you want to
submit after the user has successfully logged on.

I.e. get the javascript that calls the AjaxFormSubmitBehavior by
behavior.getCallbackScript() and set it as the jquery dialog close callback.

Marios

Posted by Jeff Schneller <je...@mootus.com>.

Posted by Stefan Renz <s....@efonds.com>.
Hi Jeff,