Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Pratt, Jason" <Ja...@windriver.com> on 2016/02/25 21:05:25 UTC

kar repo question

Hello - I am a bit confused on the setting the repository to pull from. We have an internal Nexus that I'd like to use to deploy our bundles from via a KAR file.
However, the two htmls
https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/urls.html
https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/provisioning.html
do not describe where I would list the URL to our Nexus.

My question is where would I put this URL for the Nexus so that the KAR file would pick it up?

Regards,
Jason

RE: kar repo question

Posted by "Pratt, Jason" <Ja...@windriver.com>.
Thank you very much, I thought this would be the case but wanted to hear back on it.
I’ll give this a go!

Have a good weekend

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Jason,