Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Lance Semmens <la...@marketpipe.com> on 2006/11/20 19:03:00 UTC

[OT] reporting bounced emails

Hi, I'm looking to report bounced emails so I'm going to set the "Errors-To" header on my mail then periodically poll the errors email account and report any emails with "X-Failed-Recipients" headers. I'm looking for an open source library to help me out. Have any users on this list had good experience with an open-source, pop3 email client library?

Sorry for the off-topic post to this list I just wasn't sure where else to ask a question like this.

Cheers,
Lance.

Re: [OT] reporting bounced emails

Posted by Rory Winston <rw...@eircom.net>.
[net] has a POP3 implementation - it may be too basic for your needs,
but feel free to take a look

Rory