Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hassan Khan <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 16:45:01 UTC

Message Element initialization

Hi,

I was reading a xml file that has the body of my soap message as below, but
look like the initialization to messageElement put a "xmlns:rim="" on all
values. Is there a way to specify the namespace so it does not put that ?

          DocumentBuilderFactory factory =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
            DocumentBuilder builder = factory.newDocumentBuilder();
             FileInputStream fstreamRequest = new FileInputStream(new
File("C:\\test\\request.xml"));
        // Read XML File
        String xml = IOUtils.toString(new FileInputStream(new
File("C:\\test\\request.xml")), "UTF-8");
        InputSource is = new InputSource(new StringReader(xml));
        // Parse XML String to DOM
        factory.setNamespaceAware(true);
        factory.setIgnoringComments(true);
        XMLDoc = builder.parse(is);

            //XMLDoc =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance().newDocumentBuilder().parse(new
File("C:\\test\\request.xml"));
            org.w3c.dom.Element element = XMLDoc.getDocumentElement();

            m[0] = new MessageElement(element);

Thanks

--
Hassan Khan