Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by leesf <le...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/16 10:38:04 UTC

Welcome New Committers: Pengzhiwei and DannyChan

Hi all,

Please join me in congratulating our newest committers *Pengzhiwei *and
* DannyChan.*

*Pengzhiwei *has been a consistent contributor to Hudi, he has contributed
numerous features to Hudi, such as Spark SQL integration with Hudi, Spark
Structured Streaming Source for Hudi and Spark FileIndex for Hudi and also
lots of other good contributions around Spark, and also very active to
answer users's questions. He is a solid team player and an asset to the
project.

*DannyChan* has contributed many good features, such as new streaming write
pipeline for Flink with automatic compaction and cleaning (COW and MOR),
batch and streaming reader for Flink (COW and MOR) and support Flink SQL
connectors (reader and writer), he is actively join the ML and
answer users' questions as well as wrote a Hudi Flink integration guide and
launched a live show to promote Hudi Flink integration for Chinese users.

Thanks so much for your continued contributions to make Hudi better and
better!

Also I would like to introduce the current state of Hudi in China. Hudi
becomes more and more popular in China with the help of all community
members and has been adopted by almost all top companies in China,
including Alibaba, Baidu, ByteDance, Huawei, Tencent and other companies,
from startups to large companies, data scale from TB to PB. You would find
the logo wall below(PS: *unofficial statistics*, just listed some of them
and you can contact me to add your company logo if wanted).

We would not achieve this without such a good community and the
contribution of all community members. Cheers and Go!

[image: poweredby-0706.png]

Thanks,
Leesf

Re: Welcome New Committers: Pengzhiwei and DannyChan

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Posted by Raymond Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhiwei and Danny!

Best,
Raymond

Posted by "vbalaji@apache.org" <vb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Not to hijack the limelight from *Pengzhiwei *and* DannyChan.* btw, Big
Kudos to the Chinese community at large. Great adoption and good going :)
Really excited for the future of Hudi across the globe ! :) btw, fyi, I
don't get to see the image you attached leesf.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 11:29 AM Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats guys! Well deserved.
>
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 9:12 AM Gary Li <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Zhiwei and Danny! It's awesome to work with you guys.
>>
>> Best,
>> Gary
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 7:55 PM wangxianghu <wx...@126.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Congratulations!well deserved !

> --
> Regards,
> -Sivabalan

-Sivabalan

Re: Welcome New Committers: Pengzhiwei and DannyChan

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
Congrats guys! Well deserved.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 9:12 AM Gary Li <ga...@apache.org> wrote:

> Congrats Zhiwei and Danny! It's awesome to work with you guys.
>
> Best,
> Gary
>

> On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 7:55 PM wangxianghu <wx...@126.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations!well deserved !
> >
> > > 在 2021年7月16日,18:52,vino yang <vi...@apache.org> 写道:
> > >
> > > Congratulation

-Sivabalan

Re: Welcome New Committers: Pengzhiwei and DannyChan

Posted by Gary Li <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by wangxianghu <wx...@126.com>.

Posted by Navinder Brar <na...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations guys!!

On Saturday, July 17, 2021, 7:25 AM, Udit Mehrotra <ud...@apache.org> wrote:

Congratulations guys ! Thanks for your amazon contributions and well
deserved :)

Posted by Udit Mehrotra <ud...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nishith <n3...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.