Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Chan, Regina" <Re...@gs.com> on 2017/11/27 23:19:26 UTC

Flink 1.2.0->1.3.2 TaskManager reporting to JobManager

Hi,

As I moved from Flink 1.2.0 to 1.3.2 I noticed that the TaskManager may have all tasks with FINISHED but then take about 2-3 minutes before the Job execution switches to FINISHED. What is it doing that's taking this long? This was a parallelism = 1 case...

Regina Chan
Goldman Sachs - Enterprise Platforms, Data Architecture
30 Hudson Street, 37th floor | Jersey City, NY 07302 *  (212) 902-5697

Re: Flink 1.2.0->1.3.2 TaskManager reporting to JobManager

Posted by Nico Kruber <ni...@data-artisans.com>.
Hi Regina,
can you explain a bit more on what you are trying to do and how this is
set up? I quickly tried to reproduce locally by starting a cluster and
could not see this behaviour.

Also, can you try to increase the loglevel to INFO and see whether you
see anything suspicious in the logs?

Nico