Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Ananth G <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/05 02:20:53 UTC

Process to push the documentation into ASF-site before vote for a release

Hello All,

I am having an issue completing the last step of the release process before a vote can be called for. My understanding is that the vote for a release ( masher release 3.8.0 ) needs to provide a link for the documentation as well. Hence I am trying to generate the doc links before a vote email can be sent. Could anyone of you please guide me as to what is the right way to push documentation?

The question I have is if the steps to update apex-site docs folder as mentioned in the release process are sufficient as they stand today? I copied the malhar build generated docs into the apex-site docs folder ( as the steps in documentation suggest) and pushed the changes to apache/apex-site repo with asf-site as the branch. This is not reflecting the docs to be viewed by the browser with the correct release URL such as this : http://apex.apache.org/docs/malhar-3.8/ <http://apex.apache.org/docs/malhar-3.8/>

I am wondering if there is any other step that I missed ?

Regards,
Ananth

Re: Process to push the documentation into ASF-site before vote for a release

Posted by Ananth G <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thomas.

Regards,
Ananth.