Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andrejus Chaliapinas <a....@infosana.com> on 2007/03/13 12:12:18 UTC

Is that correct jar in SVN: xmlgraphics-commons-1.2svn.jar?

Hi,

Just wonder if that "svn" suffix in jar name for
xmlgraphics-commons-1.2svn.jar is correct. I could see it under trunk lib
directory.

I think that previously we had just xmlgraphics-commons-1.1.jar

Andrejus

Re: Is that correct jar in SVN: xmlgraphics-commons-1.2svn.jar?

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
I believe this might probably be an Apache naming convention... but it
may not be such a grand reason... :-)

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Mar 13, 2007, at 12:12, Andrejus Chaliapinas wrote:

Hi Andrejus,

> Just wonder if that "svn" suffix in jar name for
> xmlgraphics-commons-1.2svn.jar is correct. I could see it under
> trunk lib
> directory.
>
> I think that previously we had just xmlgraphics-commons-1.1.jar

That's indeed the correct JAR, which was replaced in the repository
by Jeremias, after he added new functionality to XML Graphics Commons
and Gump started complaining.
Commons 1.2 is not yet released by itself, hence the suffix 'svn'.

Cheers,

Andreas