Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dhiman Paul <dh...@techna.co.in> on 2002/11/19 09:28:39 UTC

PLs HELP me ASAP

Dear All,

I m trying to connect oracle from cocoon through XSP files, when I m getting
a error like "No connection in the pool".
I have made changes to the cocoon.xconf file for the <datasource> tag.
I m using oracle.jdbc.thin driver for this connectivity.
Pls say me the necessery steps to come out from this Erronious condition.

Thanks.

Dhiman Paul.

Re: PLs HELP me ASAP

Posted by "Lenya L. Khachaturov" <le...@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru>.
On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 01:58:39PM +0530, Dhiman Paul wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I m trying to connect oracle from cocoon through XSP files, when I m getting
> a error like "No connection in the pool".
> I have made changes to the cocoon.xconf file for the <datasource> tag.
> I m using oracle.jdbc.thin driver for this connectivity.
> Pls say me the necessery steps to come out from this Erronious condition.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dhiman Paul.

Your question has been answered already, didn't you receive it?

--
Lenya Khachaturov
mailto:lenya@chemsell.yaroslavl.ru