Posted to user@struts.apache.org by kp...@tsys.com on 2003/04/02 21:25:07 UTC

Default Values from a Database

I've got the requirement to populate default values in the JSP page's form
attributes from a database.  I thought I heard a while back that several
people were working on doing this already.  Just seeing if anyone has
extended Struts to already provide this functionality??

Thanks

Ken

Re: Default Values from a Database

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 14:25, kpullin@tsys.com wrote:
> I've got the requirement to populate default values in the JSP page's form
> attributes from a database.  I thought I heard a while back that several
> people were working on doing this already.  Just seeing if anyone has
> extended Struts to already provide this functionality??

How you load your form bean is totally up to you.  Struts cannot help
you with this.

> Thanks
>
> Ken

James Mitchell