Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Wen Lin <wl...@pivotal.io> on 2017/11/01 06:02:29 UTC

New Committer: Amy Bai

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache HAWQ (incubating) has
invited Amy Bai to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
she has accepted.
Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Please join us in congratulating her and we are looking
forward to collaborating with her in the open source community. Her
contribution includes (but not limited to):
List contributions to code base, documentation, code review, discussion in
mailing list, JIRA, etc.

Regards!

Re: New Committer: Amy Bai

[...]