Posted to users@taverna.apache.org by Kasikrit Damkliang <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/26 17:32:41 UTC

Can't open a workflow on Taverna Bioinformatics 2.5 both on Mac and Win7

Dear All,

I am at Thailand.

I can open the Taverna but can't open a workflow on Taverna Bioinformatics
2.5 both on Mac and Win7.

BTW, I can't open http://www.taverna.org.uk/.

Someone like me?

Regards,
Kasikrit.

Re: Can't open a workflow on Taverna Bioinformatics 2.5 both on Mac and Win7

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
The website is back and Taverna is starting OK now.

Alan

Re: Can't open a workflow on Taverna Bioinformatics 2.5 both on Mac and Win7

Posted by Kasikrit Damkliang <ka...@gmail.com>.
Now, it seems working normally now.

But can't access the http://www.taverna.org.uk/

Posted by Denis Karyakin <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 26-Oct-15 16:32, Kasikrit Damkliang wrote:
> Dear All,

Hello

> I am at Thailand.
>
> I can open the Taverna but can't open a workflow on Taverna
> Bioinformatics 2.5 both on Mac and Win7.
>
> BTW, I can't open http://www.taverna.org.uk/.
>
> Someone like me?

I can confirm that http://www.taverna.org.uk is down. I think the delay
in starting up may be due to it trying to check for updates.

I am chasing up the machine's status.

> Regards,
> Kasikrit.

Alan